Friday, October 5, 2018

My Internet Refrigerator... Introduction...

Inspired by this article from motivational speaker & author to artists, writers & other creative types,  Austin Kleon, I have decided to post anything & everything I take a mind to that I have been drawing & not posting lately (in the way of comics et. al. drawings & scribblings) on this blog & also my Tumblr as my internet refrigerator. I've probably been doing this all along but the blog as a refrigerator for tacking up drawings seems to give me permission to post anything & everything whereas before I just wanted to post comics I wasn't totally ashamed to post... In other words, I plan on "putting it all out there;" thinking, dreaming & fantasizing OUT LOUD; self-criticizing OUT LOUD; exposing shameful aspects of myself OUT LOUD (& feeling the corresponding toxic shame that goes along with it!).  Or maybe just making stuff & sharing it with an already overcrowded-with-stuff-internet that most people probably will never see anyway! Haha! Or maybe this is just my way of motivating myself to start posting regularly again. In reality, I'll probably be doing the same as always--pen & ink comics, just more often... !
A page from my Steal Like An Artist Journal... an attempt to motivate myself to make stuff!

 That's if for the intro... Have a great day or week or month or year!


No comments: